Monday, January 22, 2007

Introducing... Charlie!

I have accepted the invitation of Matt and Kate to join this project, because I admire their intentions and because I had already planned on reading a few books myself this year. You might think of me as their sidekick – they will take on 25 books each, and myself more like 10. Although I begin without anywhere near the same level of commitment, I hope that my posts will be worth the time it takes to read them.

I should note briefly why this is such an unusual project for me. I tend to read like a scavenger – bits and pieces, a chapter here, ten pages there – from about ten or fifteen books at a time. Finishing an entire book, for me, is quite rare.

Anyways, on to the readings!

1 comment:

Kate said...

We're happy to have you, Charlie... Now get to work posting about your first 2 books of the year :-)